From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey and path to internet
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 02:36:20
1 Adam Carter wrote:
2 >
3 > What is the path that Seamonkey takes to get to the internet?
6 > The path is determined by the proxy settings. If there's no proxy
7 > configured its just straight out. Sounds like a bug to me.
8
9 Under proxies, I have direct connection checked. I forgot to mention
10 that even tho I checked it to make sure how it was set up. I hope this
11 is something besides a bug since it affects both versions in the tree. :-?
12
13 Dale
14
18 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!