From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Changing boot device with 2.6.36
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 21:24:02
1 walt wrote:
2 >
3 > I've emerged grub-2 to play with but it's quite different from legacy
4 > grub
5 > and I don't yet have a good feel for it. If it solves this problem I'll
6 > let you know later.
11 I wouldn't mind a new thread and you posting how it works and all. I
12 wouldn't mind switching at some point in the near future but would like
13 someone with hands on experience to describe how the switch went. The
14 man page and other docs are nice but real live experience is even better.
15
16 Dale
17