From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Server system date synchronizaion
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 15:16:46
1 On 27/04/2013 05:44, Andrew Lowe wrote:
2 > Get over it and enjoy the extra hour in the evening. But then again I'm
3 > in Australia where
4
5 [snip here]
6
7 OK, stop right there. I see where the disconnect comes in.
8
9 You are in Australia. The sun happens to shine in Australia. It shines a
10 lot there.
11 I am in South Africa. The sun happens to shine a lot in South Africa. It
12 shines a lot here.
13
14 Neil is in England. The sun never shines in England. It makes the
15 English confused and fries their brains.
20 Alan McKinnon
21 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com