From: "Johám-Luís Miguéns Vila" <galiza.ceive@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] embed subtitles on video to ipod
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:51:58
1 On 16:59 Sat 10 Feb , Mauro Faccenda wrote:
2 > Hi people,
3 >
4 > I have some videos and its respectives subtitles (.srt) and would like to
5 > watch them on my new iPod Video.
6 >
7 > I already know how to recode them so can be played on iPod, but I don't know
8 > how to insert the legend from the .srt text file.
9 >
11
12 If you use mencoder to recode file to be iPod compliant, just add -sub
13 /whereis/sub.srt to recode command. I don't know about ffmpeg.
14
15 HTH
18 A ouvir (mpd): Franz Liszt - Complete Piano Works: 07 - Harmonies Poetiques et Religieuses CD1 - No 6 Hymne de l'Enfant a son reveil
19 - GPG KeyID:0x9D2FD6C8