From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] creating an image of the system
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 19:38:30
1 Benjamin Block wrote:
2 > On 17:07 Sun 08 Sep , Dale wrote:
3 >>
4 >> http://www.gentoo-wiki.info/HOWTO_Custom_Stage4
5 >>
6 >> http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Backup
7 >>
8 >> One of those should help. If not, Google for "Gentoo starge4" without
9 >> the quotes of course.
10 >>
11 > ok, thank you both for pointing out how this is called and the links.
12 > Could have thought of "stage 4" myself, it's somewhat logic ;)
15 > - Ben
19 Only once you know it. I'm not going to tell how many times I have
20 posted a question because I don't know what to search for. It happens
21 to us all. Heck, just when I get used to something being called one
22 thing, they change the name to something else. :/
23
24 Hope that gets you just what you want tho. It should be a start at
25 least. I saw lots of other hits on Google too.
26
27 Dale
28
32 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!