From: Nitin Kanaskar <nitinvk04@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: gentoo older versions
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 18:02:40
1 I just noticed gentoo linux security site -
2 - www.gentoo.org/security/en/
3 which mentions some very recent vulnerability
4 reports in latest gentoo packages.
5 That means i can play with these new gentoo
6 packages for vulnerability and exploit analysis.
7 Nikos - please correct me if you think i am going
8 wrong.
9