From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: PAM issues
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:51:00
1 On Tuesday 14 November 2006 15:23, Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > > Any clues from revdep-rebuild?
3 > > I take it you did log out and in again,
4 >
5 > Yes.
6 >
7 > Reboot: No.
8
9 That's worth a try. I know it goes against the grain but at this stage
10 what do you have to lose? At least you are guaranteed that every unlink
11 really is unlinked. It might just be similar to the weird thing I have
12 with every kdelibs update (I use e17 with konsole and konqueror, every
13 update changes the on-screen font sizes till I reboot - which always
14 fixes it. Yeah, go figure :-)
15
16 alan
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list