From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: PAM issues
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:44:14
1 · Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>:
2
3 > On Tuesday 14 November 2006 15:23, Alexander Skwar wrote:
4 >> > Any clues from revdep-rebuild?
5 >> > I take it you did log out and in again,
6 >>
7 >> Yes.
8 >>
9 >> Reboot: No.
10 >
11 > That's worth a try. I know it goes against the grain but at this stage
12 > what do you have to lose?
13
14 Rebooting is hard. That's a server, after all. And right now, I downgraded
15 to Pam 78.
16
17 > At least you are guaranteed that every unlink
18 > really is unlinked.
19
20 Hm. But why should this do something? I mean, I re-compiled
21 PAM and sudo now several times.
22
23 Alexander Skwar
24 --
25 Only someone with nothing to be sorry for smiles back at the rear of an
26 elephant.
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list