From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bash script: make a convenient /mnt/gentoo tree for a new install or development
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 20:13:55
1 On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 13:17:10 -0500, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > IMO it would be a lot easier if we just had an install CD that
4 > included nspawn. :) For whatever reason there seems to be a lack of
5 > systemd-based rescue CDs out there. While I'm placing orders I'd like
6 > ZFS on Linux support on it as well. :)
7
8 I'll second that. I'd even go so far as to say I'd pay twice as much for
9 such a CD as I do for System Rescue Cd ;-)
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 The best things in life are free, but the
16 expensive ones are still worth a look.