From: Roman Zimmermann <mereandor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo in the workplace
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 05:45:39
1 Am Donnerstag 14 Juni 2007 06:51 schrieb Sartorelli, Jason:
2 > Thanks, yeah at the moment i'm simply using it through my Virtual XP
3 > machine... i've had a quick look at crossover puts me in the same boat and
4 > I (greatly) prefer XP. I appreciate the heads up though :)
5 >
6 > -----Original Message-----
7 > From: Hemmann, Volker Armin
8 > [mailto:volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de]
9 > Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2007 4:29 p.m.
10 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
11 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo in the workplace
12 >