From: "Sartorelli
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Gentoo in the workplace
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:56:40
1 Thanks, yeah at the moment i'm simply using it through my Virtual XP machine... i've had a quick look at crossover puts me in the same boat and I (greatly) prefer XP.
2 I appreciate the heads up though :)
3
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: Hemmann, Volker Armin
6 [mailto:volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de]
7 Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2007 4:29 p.m.
8 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo in the workplace