From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:41:20
1 On Monday 22 March 2010 19:21:26 KH wrote:
2 > Am 22.03.2010 20:17, schrieb Mick:
3 > > TBH, I wouldn't pay money for it but as many OEM impose a MSWindows tax
4 > > on all of us I had no other option if I wanted to buy this particular
5 > > laptop.
6 >
7 > You can refuse the license agreement and give windows back. If you are
8 > lucky, the vendor will give you some money back.
9
10 Getting money back from Dell?!! It'll be like squeezing blood out of a
11 stone. ;-)
12
13 Seriously though, I've asked them to take it off for me and they said that
14 this is "not an option"!
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick