From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo RPi boot to ram or read-only FS?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 09:30:19
1 On Wed, 27 May 2020 10:24:21 +0200, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > > I'm moving over to using Balena on Pis wherever possible. N more
4 > > keeping track of multiple different SD card backup images and easy
5 > > centralised management.
6 >
7 > Do you have a simple howto for this?
8 > What I see when I quickly check, it only mentions docker.
9
10 It is Docker based, but there are a lot of ready to use images available.
11
12 Simple howto:
13
14 if image_is_available; then
15 install_it
16 else
17 learn_docker :(
18 fi
19
20 Hence my use of "wherever possible".
21
22 This may suit the OP
23
24 https://www.balena.io/blog/put-friends-and-loved-ones-on-the-big-screen-with-this-instant-video-call-project/
28 Neil Bothwick
29
30 Assembler: (n.) a minor program of interest only to obsessed programmers.