From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone have experience with Acer netbooks ?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:05:41
1 091020 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 20 October 2009 05:59:07 Philip Webb wrote:
3 >> Does anyone know how far it's feasible to compile pkgs on a desktop
4 >> -- I have a powerful machine with upto-date Gentoo for everyday use -- ,
5 >> then copy the results via USB stick into a netbook ?
6 > Trawl the archives over the last 60 months
7 > for Neil Bothwick's detailed posts on this very subject
8
9 Were there netbooks in 2004 ?? Anyway, I have most of them saved.
10 However, others may have experiences to relate for everyone's benefit.
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca