From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Tablets
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:44:26
1 On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:49:44 +0200, Silvio Siefke wrote:
2
3 > use someone a tablet with Gentoo or alternatives? I want me buy a
4 > tablets, but im not sure i can familiar use Android. Has someone a
5 > tablet with gentoo or other Distri running?
6
7 The Nexus 7 can certainly be used with other distros. I tried one that
8 triple-booted to Android, Bodhi (with E17) or KDE couple of weeks ago.
9 How it was done is documented in the current edition of Linux Format
10 magazine.
11
12 People have also installed Ubuntu on the Nexus 7.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Top Oxymorons Number 33: American history