From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: replacement for ftp?
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:00:27
1 On 2017-04-27, Danny YUE <sheepduke@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I recently found that rsnapshot (based on rsync) is a good and solid
4 > tool for backup...You may try it out ;-)
5
6 I second the recommendation for rsnapshot. I've been using rsnampshot
7 for several years to backup stuff to an external Firewire RAID array.
8 The really convenient thing about it is that backup is simply a set of
9 directory trees that you can peruse at any time to verify that backups
10 are occuring or to look at old versions of files.
13 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I'm having BEAUTIFUL
14 at THOUGHTS about the INSIPID
15 gmail.com WIVES of smug and wealthy
16 CORPORATE LAWYERS ...