From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How often -uD world?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:32:03
1 > As mentioned yesterday, I now do all emerges in a chroot on my desktop to
2 > build binary packages, then emerge -k on the Eee, so Ooo only takes 90
3 > minutes now. The only compiling I do on the Eee is kernel changes.
6 This suggests using the fetchonly switch, write the files to USB key
7 while mobile and compile them later on the desktop. But when I do
8
9 % emerge -pfuvND world
10
11 I just get page after page of the mirrors list from make.conf.
12
13 Is there a way to tell portage to ignore the Rs and collect only the
14 Us, Ns and NSs?
15
16 mw