From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: USE flags handling
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:28:40
1 On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 04:41:24 +0200, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2
3 > I occasionally tried razorqt or enlightenment or twm...
4 >
5 > and yeah, they load quickly. And then they are all useless for me.
6
7 That's basically my experience. I'm impressed with the speed then find I
8 can't do what I want because the DE just can't do it.
9
10 It may not do what I want, but at least it doesn't do it at great speed :(
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 When puns are outlawed only outlaws will have puns.