From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: evdev broken?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:28:26
1 On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Mick wrote:
6 >> Every time after you emerge xorg you're meant to remerge its drivers
7 >> (evdev
8 >> being one of them). Usually there is some elog message telling you to run
9 >> qfile to find what is need to be reinstalled:
10 >>
11 >> qlist -I -C x11-drivers/
16 > I think this works too:
17 >
18 > emerge -1av @x11-module-rebuild
19 >
20 > Correct me if I am wrong here.
21 >
22 > Dale
23 >
28 Thanks for replying, but emerge tells me there are no sets to satisfy
29 'x11-module-rebuild' . Where would it come from? As far as I could tell,
30 those sets are manually set, isn't it?
31
32 And by the way, what is the use of 'xorg-drivers' package ?
33
34 Best regards
35 Francisco