From: Jeremi Piotrowski <jeremi.piotrowski@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Full system encryption on Gentoo
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 13:59:11
1 On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 02:49:42PM +0100, Jeremi Piotrowski wrote:
2 > I just tried the steps and indeed I forgot to mention a couple of things.
3
4 And one more: don't format the full disk as luks, because there won't be
5 any space for grub and grub2-install will error out. Make a single
6 partition (default should be offset 2048 sectors from the beginning of the
7 disk) which leaves plenty of space for grub's bootstrap, and format that
8 as luks.