From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Experiences with gtk3-nocsd?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:08:37
1 On 2015-09-30, Chris Spackman <chris@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 2015/09/30 at 04:27am, Grant Edwards wrote:
5 >> [Actually, I don't recall ever using evince or atril for filling out
6 >> PDF forms -- so that might be another reason I'd have to keep
7 >> acroread around.]
8 >
9 > If you are okay with KDE apps, Okular has done a great job with all
10 > the forms I have tried with it. Only issue I have noticed is that
11 > check marks (which show up fine on the screen) end up printed as
12 > another character. Still better than dealing with acroread, in my
13 > opinion.
14
15 At the moment I don't have KDE libs installed, but I have in the past
16 used a few. A few years ago, the whole KDE libs thing turned into a
17 bit of a nightmare at one point due to change in revision handling or
18 backwards compatibility libs or something. I needed to get on with
19 life, so I just uninstalled all of the KDE stuff. I man consider
20 trying again...
23 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Like I always say
24 at -- nothing can beat
25 gmail.com the BRATWURST here in
26 DUSSELDORF!!