From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] postfix .. transports .. and virtual domains ..
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:48:49
1 Henti Smith wrote:
2 > Hi guys,
3 >
4 > I've got a virtual domain setup for postfix working .. all good ..
5 >
6 > however I want to setup a spam@ and ham@ address for all domains in the
7 > virtual lookup table (mysql) to go via a transport to the script that
8 > procresses the mail.
9 >
10 > I've added the transport in main.cf
11 >
12 > transport_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/dspam_lerning_transport.pcre
13 > local_recipient_maps = $transport_maps
14 >
15 > but I'm getting this when I try to send to spam@××××××××.tld
16 >
17 > Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
18 >
19 > any ideas ?
20
21 Depending on which virtual guide you followed your virtual domains are
22 going to be under virtual_mailbox_domains rather than transport.
23
24 I'd add the virtual aliases into the db for ham and spam, if you're
25 using PostfixAdmin you can add spam and ham in as accounts that are
26 created automatically wheneven a new domain is added.
27
28 kashani
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list