From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sipix Pocket Printer A6
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 20:49:44
1 On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:25:11 -0800, Grant wrote:
2
3 > I can get the Sipix Pocket Printer A6 installed in CUPS and it will
4 > get about 20% through a CUPS test page, but it always stops in the
5 > same spot and the LED just blinks.
6
7 Does it do the same with standard printing jobs? I ask because I have an
8 Epson printer that failed on the CUPS test page, no matter what I tried,
9 but then I tried printing a photo from KDE and it worked perfectly.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package.