From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Experiences with gtk3-nocsd?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 22:25:32
1 On 2015-09-30, Peter Weilbacher <newsspam@××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Wed, 30 Sep 2015, Grant Edwards wrote:
3 >
4 >> [Actually, I don't recall ever using evince or atril for filling out
5 >> PDF forms -- so that might be another reason I'd have to keep acroread
6 >> around.]
7 >
8 > In my experience, at least evince is great with forms! Since that's
9 > provided by the same backend library (I think), atril should be able to
10 > handle them nicely as well.
11
12 That's good to hear. I do remember recently firing up acroread to
13 fill out a form when my first attempt failed, but that failed attempt
14 may have been with PDFStudio (which doesn't execute Javascript by
15 default, and apparently some forms require Javascript).
18 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! HELLO, everybody,
19 at I'm a HUMAN!!
20 gmail.com