From: Peter Weilbacher <newsspam@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Experiences with gtk3-nocsd?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 21:29:42
1 On Wed, 30 Sep 2015, Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > [Actually, I don't recall ever using evince or atril for filling out
4 > PDF forms -- so that might be another reason I'd have to keep acroread
5 > around.]
6
7 In my experience, at least evince is great with forms! Since that's
8 provided by the same backend library (I think), atril should be able to
9 handle them nicely as well. [The only reason to keep acrobat around are
10 some documents with PDF comments filled out by people on Macs. evince
11 does not always show all of those.]
12
13 Peter.