From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Overclocking CPU causes segmentation fault
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:13:30
1 Am 23.01.2013 09:21, schrieb Nikos Chantziaras:
2 > On 23/01/13 03:55, Dale wrote:
4 >> I tired overclocking once a good while back. It just wasn't worth it.
5 >
6 > I've been running a Core 2 Duo from 2.4Ghz to 3.4Ghz for over three
7 > years. Instead of a new CPU, I only bought a €30 cooler.
8 >
9 > Oh, it *was* totally worth it. Mainly for games, where the
10 > performance difference was really dramatic.
15 yeah and all those files with bit flips (not a problem with films or
16 pics or mp3s....) you don't know about were totally worth it...