From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can anyone give me a hint how to get this to update?
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 18:02:15
1 On 8/1/21 7:51 PM, Arve Barsnes wrote:
2 > On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 at 19:18, n952162 <n952162@×××.de> wrote:
3 >> I removed all python_targets_python3_6 from my use flags, but I still
4 >> have a very similar looking situation, with python-requests still dominant.
5 > It seems to be blender holding you back now. If you are running
6 > stable, you can keyword the newer media-gfx/blender-2.93.0, which
7 > supports newer python.
8 >
9 > Regards,
10 > Arve
13 Ok, I'm sure I can manage that, thank you...
14
15 Can you clue me in, how you identified blender?  I see it it forces
16 dev-python/requests, but that target is just one of 10 apparently
17 problem packages.