From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Please be respectful on list
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:10:48
1 On Tuesday 16 September 2008 23:18:50 b.n. wrote:
2 > > Treat others kindly and you will often find yourself treated kindly in
3 > > return.  Treat others with malice and you may find your
4 > > gentoo-user privileges (among other privileges) revoked by Gentoo Staff.
5 >
6 > I don't know if I've been called into question (maybe the title of my
7 > last thread was a bit, er, too much ironic?) but what is a "gentoo-user
8 > privilege"?
9
10 It's the validity of your list subscription and the ability to post to the
11 list.
14 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com