From: john stampe <jwstampe@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to install ghhhostscript ?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:57:59
1 Daniel,
2
3 Thanks for the info. I am only using ghostscript-esp as it was pulled in as a dependency by cups. Looks like I need to upgrade.
4
5 Best regards,
6
7 John
13 From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
14 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 4:29:00 PM
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to install ghhhostscript ?
17