From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to install ghhhostscript ?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 02:24:49
1 While trying to install ghostscript-gpl I got this one:
2
3 Calculating dependencies... done!
4 [blocks B ] app-text/ghostscript-gpl (is blocking app-text/ghostscript-esp-8.15.4-r1)
5 [blocks B ] app-text/ghostscript-esp (is blocking app-text/ghostscript-gpl-8.62)
6
7 * Error: The above package list contains packages which cannot be
8 * installed at the same time on the same system.
11 It seems there is still a difference ?!?!
12
13 I want to use turboprint (propietary linux printer driver suit)
14 finally. What to choose?
15
16 Should I remove first both version, than install one (which one?) and
17 then reinstall cups and then reinstall turboprint and then finally
18 being able to print again (or not?) ?
19
20 Before doing anything else which screws up my system even more I would
21 thank the experts here for any advice in advance ! :)
22
23 Kind regards
24 Meino Cramer
27 john stampe <jwstampe@×××××.com> [08-11-17 18:24]:
28 > Daniel,
29 >
30 > Thanks for the info. I am only using ghostscript-esp as it was pulled in as a dependency by cups. Looks like I need to upgrade.
31 >
32 > Best regards,
33 >
34 > John
40 > From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
41 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
42 > Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 4:29:00 PM
43 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to install ghhhostscript ?
44 >