From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT?] Re: [gentoo-user] ext3: 10% non-contiguous
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 05:50:15
1 Peter Gordon wrote:
4 >For what it's worth, I've never had a *single* problem with Ext3, and
5 >I've been using it with various distributions since I first started
6 >playing with GNU/Linux a few weeks after Fedora Core 1 was released.
7 >
8 >--Peter
11 I use reiserfs and have had no problems either. I still remember how
12 bad windoze used to be though. We would run defrag programs all night
13 they were so bad. Even my brother's Win XP with NTFS gets really bad
14 after a while. All he does is play games and check email.
15
16 I'm going to go see if I can find that thread in the forums.
17
18 I'll be back. LOL
19
20 Dale