From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] otrs
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 18:25:23
1 Am 23.09.2011 14:44, schrieb Marius Vaitiekunas:
2
3 > As I told you, the best way to install on gentoo is installation from
4 > source. Deb packages have some problem also. If you need an easy
5 > installation via package manager, go with rpm distro.
6
7 I don't need easy installation, I need a working installation ;)
8
9 I really tried my best but it wasn't worth the effort anymore.
10 And even the otrs-archives don't show a solution to that bug I hit. So
11 what ...
12
13 I consider myself rather skilled in getting things working but this was
14 just a bad experience ...
15
16 S