From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless trouble: unknown symbols
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:53:25
1 > Are you having driver issues? Apologies for not getting your earlier
2 > messages, just signed up.
3
4 Hi Christopher,
5
6 Here is my original post:
7
8 I'm trying to set up a wireless card in my new system. I'm using a
9 card of the same model that is working in an older system of mine.
10 The only significant difference between them is the new system is
11 amd64 and the old one is x86. When I try to 'modprobe ath_pci', I get
12 about 60 "Unknown symbol" errors like:
13
14 wlan: Unknown symbol wireless_send_event
15 ath_rate_sample: Unknown symbol ether_sprintf
16 ath_pci: Unknown symbol ieee80211_encap
17
18 - Grant
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list