From: Alexandre Riveira <alexandre@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new user and dhcpcd problem
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:45:03
1 2011/8/12 Alexandre Riveira <alexandre@××××××××××××××.br>
2
3 > Hello Jeremy.
4 > In /etc/resolv.conf content is nameserver 192.168.0.2 where this is a
5 > default gateway.
6 >
7 > In dhcp resolv name for ip, this problems is stoped in HTTP request sent,
8 > awaiting response... 200 OK
9 >
10 > Regards
11 >
12 > Alexandre Riveira
15 > 2011/8/12 Jeremy McSpadden <deface@×××××××××××.net>
16 >
17 >> what is in /etc/resolv.conf ? Your saying you can route by IP, but not DNS
18 >> ?