From: Mark Kirkwood <markir@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to stop mouse motion
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 22:27:55
1 Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto wrote:
2 > Hi. I have a crappy mouse made in China. One of its problems is that
3 > the mouse pointer sometimes moves even while the mouse is not moving.
7 If the mouse not brand new, then it may be full of dust and dirt -
8 assuming it has moving parts at all (i.e it's not a laser or led model)
9 dismantling it and cleaning may help.
10
11 > Another solution would be to buy another mouse, but this would cost
12 > money and would not teach me the solution (this problem can manifest
13 > again in the future, with this or another computer).
17 Unless the problem is dirt as above, I serious doubt you are going to
18 learn anything (technical) - simply replacing the mouse will be the best
19 solution. I guess the thing to learn is that some computer hardware is
20 so poorly made that it is useless!
21
22 Cheers
23