From: Arnau Bria Ram_rez <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] perl update
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:47:41
1 El Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:31:12 +0100
2 Matthias Riesterer dijo:
3
4 > On Monday 16 January 2006 11:48, Neil Bothwick wrote:
5 > > > Is it possible to increase the verbosity of the emerge.log,
6 > > > specifically I am intersted in capturing any "messages" that occour
7 > > > during an emerge world, for example if 10 packages get updated and one
8 > > > of them was python then I would need to run python-updater But if that
9 > > > occurred during a long list of packages I would not see that message
10 > > > unless it happened to be the last on the list,
11 What about enotice?
12
13 http://www.fmp.com/enotice/
14