From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Amarok, track length and moodbar problem...
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:30:05
1 On Montag, 21. Mai 2007, Nistor Andrei wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i'm experiencing some
5 > weird behaviour in Amarok. The problem is that with some songs the length
6 > is not displayed. I'm unable to scroll forwards or backwards in the song,
7 > and moodbar does not work on those songs either. Do you have any idea why
8 > this is happening? I've attached a screenshot...
9
10 moodbar? isn't it hardmasked and highly experimental?
11
12 and the rest of your problems: which backend are you using?
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list