From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up a home router
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:35:24
1 Hi all,
2
3 i solved my problem by the help of the shorewall mailing list.
4
5 The shorewall maintainer Tom Eastep helped me with a quick answer.
6 It has nothing to do with shorewall so there is no file of shorewall
7 causing this troubles.
8 When i set up internet connection with pppoe-setup i have activated
9 the FIREWALL=STANDALONE setting in /etc/pppoe.conf. This loads a
10 iptables rule set which overwrites my custom iptables, this may have
11 also caused my problems with shorewall.
12
13 Nevertheless thank you all for trying to help me so much.
14
15 Daniel
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list