From: znx <znxster@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mozilla-bin port not rendering correctly
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:07:49
1 Hi,
2
3 Have a look at the wiki, see if it can tame your font issues, did mine:
4 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Xorg_and_Fonts
5
6 Cheers
7
8 On 14/10/05, Rob <europa100@×××××××.net> wrote:
9 > I have never seen this behavior except with the Gentoo mozilla-bin port.
10 > It is not rendering text correctly. I have tried Arial Truetype font
11 > and ordinary fonts. What is does is print the letters of text with huge
12 > spaces between them. It does not occur on all web pages, but enough to
13 > be really annoying. I do not know if this is a port problem or a basic
14 > mozilla problem. Has any one else seen this? the mozilla version is 1.7.12
15 >
16 > Thanks, Rob.
17 > --
18 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list