From: Hunter Jozwiak <hunter.t.joz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Having Trouble with Wireless Interface
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 11:32:23
1 I got the networking interface to function correct.y now. Thanks all for the
2 help!
3
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: Alan McKinnon [mailto:alan.mckinnon@×××××.com]
6 Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 5:29 AM
7 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Having Trouble with Wireless Interface
9
10 On 15/05/2014 10:39, Stroller wrote:
11 >
12 > On Wed, 14 May 2014, at 12:36 pm, Alexander Kapshuk