From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem making bootable usb key
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:28:04
1 > You don't have to run it on the Eee. It's a live CD, just
2 > boot your
3 > desktop/laptop from it to run the script.
4
5 Aaaargh! Image too big, ~740M, guess I need a DVD burner. Do you happen to know off-hand if blank CDs come in > 700M?
6
7 Or, are you suggesting I can boot an *.iso some other way than CD or USB key?
8 That'll certainly be welcome news to me.
9
10 mw
15 Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca