From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Can't see /dev/hda1,2,3 but I know they exist...
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 07:59:15
1 -----Original Message-----
2 From: daid kahl [mailto:daidxor@×××××.com]
3 Sent: February 19, 2010 2:02 AM
4 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't see /dev/hda1,2,3 but I know they exist...
6
7 On 19 February 2010 14:49, James Homuth <james@×××××××.com> wrote:
8 > I performed a bit of an update on my laptop a day or two ago, and
9 > after reboot, I lost the ability to do anything with /dev/hda*.
10 > But, booting to
11 > an install CD I burned for diagnostic purposes, it sees them just fine.
12
13 Kernel versions of native install and Live CD?
14
15 Native install is running 2.6.29. Live CD is running I'm not certain which
16 version kernel. It's the most recent ISO of the X86 CD however, so I imagine
17 later than that.