From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] gnupg upgraded, problems arised
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:36:38
1 I have masked 2.x version as need to work.
2 I'm not pgp guru and wil wait for other's opinions.
3
4 ======= On Tuesday 02 January 2007 19:10, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote: =======
5 On Friday 29 December 2006 04:20, Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com> wrote
6 about '[gentoo-user] [OT] gnupg upgraded, problems arised':
7 > After yesterday syncing (~amd64) gnupg package was upgraded (and
8 > de-slotted). Now - via KMail, KGpg, gpg CLI - my long-used password
9 > suddenly become a 'bad passphrase'. I have tried reimport keys without
10 > any success.
11
12 Any news on this? I'd like to upgrade to gnupg-2.0*, but I don't want to
13 lose access to my existing keys. Does a bug exist?
14
15 /me goes bug searching.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list