From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: weather forecast plasmoid refuses to find Perth in Australia as a location
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 01:18:37
1 On 02/18/2010 10:09 AM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Thursday 18 February 2010 08:47:47 ubiquitous1980 wrote:
3 >> I am having issues using the weather forecast plasmoid in KDE 4.3. It
4 >> will not allow me to show the weather for Perth in Australia using the
5 >> BBC or other sources.
6 >
7 > As someone else posted yesterday, upgrade to 4.4
8
9 If the services supported by KDE don't find your location, you might
10 also want to install kde-misc/yawp. It will install two additional
11 weather services, AccuWeather and Google Weather Service, neither of
12 which are offered by KDE. Weather info for my location for example is
13 only offered by AccuWeather.