From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Install on ZFS
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 14:38:52
1 On 15 August 2017 14:49:43 GMT+02:00, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >I'm trying to get started on my first Gentoo install on ZFS. My
3 >remote server is booted to a Gentoo LiveCD and I've SSH'ed in but it
4 >looks like the CD doesn't have ZFS tools:
5 >
6 >livecd ~ # zpool status
7 >-bash: zpool: command not found
8 >
9 >Can I pull this off from here or do I need to mail a different CD to my
10 >host?
11 >
12 >This server has 6 SSDs and I'm planning to set up a 2-way stripe and
13 >3-way mirror. Any tips that might help me pull this off?
14 >
15 >- Grant
16
17 I did this not too long ago, using the boot disc and howto from FearedBliss:
18 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Fearedbliss
21 Joost
22 --
23 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.