From: Alvin A ONeal Jr <coolaj86@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Personal firewall for Linux?
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:17:43
1 >>I'm not trying to do anything complicated like protect a LAN or include
2 >>a DMZ or run an ftp server or anything like that. I'm just looking for
3 >>a quick and easy way to add another layer of protection to my desktop by
4 >>closing all unused ports.
5
6 Go to gentoo-wiki.com and search for "newbie iptables" there's a
7 "quickstart" guide that should tell you in 3 minutes or less the things
8 that you need to know.
11 8^)
12 Laterz-
13 ~Alvin
14 http://CoolAJ86.Havenite.net
15
16 ---
17 Dad: There's good-looking, there's excellent looking, and then there's me.

coolaj86.vcf text/x-vcard