From: Ryan Viljoen <ravilj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Size of portage tree
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:04:18
1 Sorry forgot to add, yeah its pretty much normal, my results:
2 du -hs /usr/portage/distfiles = 1.9Gb
3 du -hs /usr/portage/distfiles/portage = 2.4Gb
4
5 Cheers
6 Rav
9 > On 9/28/05, Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> wrote:
10 > >
11 > > I've noticed /usr/portage is standing at a little over 2 gigs in
12 > > size. Is this about normal?
13 > >
14 > > --
15 > > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
20 > --
21 > "When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare
22 > at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, for free". - Linus
23 > Torvalds, 1995
29 "When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare at
30 you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, for free". - Linus