From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel options and udisk
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 22:26:05
1 Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2 > You don't leave the monitor turned on and disable the power off
3 > features of it, right?
4
5 < raises hand > I leave mine on unless I turn off my puter too.
6 Actually, I just tested the power save thingy and for some reason, mine
7 doesn't cut the monitor off. So, mine runs all the time and looks like
8 it will be that way for a while, unless I can figure out why it doesn't
9 want to take a nap.
10
11 Dale
12
16 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!