From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Alt-O behavior in midnight commander (mc) has changed
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:31:07
1 Hi,
2
3 At some point not very recently, the behavior of Alt-O in Midnight
4 Commander (mc) has changed. It used to switch the opposite panel to
5 the same directory as the current panel. Now, it switches the opposite
6 panel to the parent directory of the current panel. I kept waiting for
7 it to switch back after some update, but it never has. I'm not sure at
8 which update it changed, but it has been several months now, I think.
9
10 Is there anyone who experiences this besides me? Is it something I
11 need to edit (termcap? key bindings? I dunno)
12
13 I'm using mc-4.6.2_pre1 with USE flags "X gpm nls samba unicode"
14
15 Thanks