From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] showing files in numerical order
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:05:00
1 161020 Michael Mol wrote:
2 > On 20 October 2016 at 14:25, Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net> wrote:
3 >> Using Gwenview with KDE 4, the thumbnail view showed images
4 >> in correct numerical order : image1 image2 ... image9 image10 ... .
5 >> With KDE 5, it's gone stupid : image1 image11 image12 ...
6 >> image 19 image2 image20 image21 ...
7 >> Is there a setting anywhere
8 >> to tell it to list files in the proper numerical order ?